Friday, April 20, 2012

On a happier note

Thought I'd post some good news to go along with my rant about moving.
        I've been wanting a watch for some time now, you know those cute white ones with the crystals going around the face. A few months back I found a fossil one I really loved but it was $100+ and I just couldn't bring myself to buy it, I hate spending money on unnecessary things. A month or so later I saw the watch again at the PX this time for about $75, again I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money. Well today I remembered I had a giftcard for Kohls with $38 left, and figured I should go spend it before I left for Hawaii. Browsing around I see a similar watch made by Relic for $65, nope I thought you don't have the extra money to be spending right before the move. :'( But then a sales lady notices me looking at the watches and proceeds to tell me all of the watches are 25 % off :D yay! This brought the watch down to $37 and then $40 and some change after tax. Long story short I finally got the watch I've been wanting for months and only had to pay $1.80 for it. Oh and on top it off Coffee Bean messed up my drink order and gave me a free Chai Latte ( My fav). All and all today was a success, I just love finding a great deal.
 
my new watch :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment