Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blog Name

I have been going round and round trying to think of a cute and catchy blog name. It seems like all the good ones are taken. Orginally I was going to leave the name as " cammies on my floor" but didn't think it was catchy enough, so then I Changed it to " cammies on my floor, a Marine in my bed" I like that one but, maybe its a little too much. Haha or maybe I'm just thinking to damn much into this name thing who knows. But of course me being me I changed it again, third times a charm right? So as of now I'm sticking with " Dress Blues & High Heel Shoes" Yay? Nah?  Leave me a comment and help me choose a name for my blog :) Oh and its 3 am right now, I should probably be sleeping instead of trying to come up with a name for my blog, but this is what happens when my husband is away I just can't ever seem to fall asleep at a "normal" hour. Oh well a few more months and we will be sleeping side by side again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment