Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moving

So I'm still getting used to the idea of blogging and that I should be posting on a regular basis, after all that's the point of a blog right? Anyways I have been crazy busy getting ready to move back to Hawaii. My husband is stationed in Hawaii, and I decided to move back home for a few months during deployment. I'll be flying SPACE A and if you have ever flown space A then you know how complicated that can make things. I have finally got everything in order though for my move, and cannot wait to move into our new house on base :) We are almost at the half way mark in our deployment, so I'm hoping that getting the house together will keep me busy for the next few months. I have so many pinterest projects I want to try... hoping they actually turn out though. After the move I plan on being more consistant with the blog and I will be sure to post picture as I get the house together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment