Monday, May 21, 2012

It's been a while

It sure has been a long time since I have posted on here,  between moving and friends coming to visit I have been going non stop this month! Our house is finally starting to come together... at least the living room and kitchen, our bedroom not so much. But it WILL be done before Brett gets home :) I started working out again I'm not sure why I hadn't been working out through the entire deployment, its amazing how much better I feel and happier I am on a daily basis. We are now over half way through with deployment :) Yay! I  cannot wait to have my other half home again <3 Its going to be an adjustment and I'm kind of starting to get nervous about it, I've grown so used to him being gone and being so independent I'm not sure I'll be able to be as dependent on him as I once was. Deployment has made me realize my strength in not only myself but in our relationship as well. I may start posting about my workout journey, I just started insanity and should be done with round 1 right before Brett gets home I can't wait for him to see me lol! Well on a healthy happy stay strong note



<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment